Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escaping the rude prefect.

4 posters

Go down

Escaping the rude prefect. Empty Escaping the rude prefect.

Post by Saki Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Saki had finally stopped running from the academy and stopped in the village. Stretching a bit since she had strained herself so much to run so far. Of course she hadn't broke a sweat or panted..But she did sit down for a moment, hoping to soothe her nerves.

Such a rude prefect.. Honestly who doesn he think he is.. Judging me for a book I read...

She sighed softly and rested back against the bench and close her eyes. Hoping to rid of the fear that welled up through her body.. She felt so weak right now.. But she wasn't going to go on with that and depress herself.
Saki
Saki
Admin

https://vampire---knight.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Escaping the rude prefect. Empty Re: Escaping the rude prefect.

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Light footsteps echoed from across the the walk way, coming with a crowd of people passing by. The footsteps came and went without a second notice. Almost. The sounds of a person's footsteps followed slowly behind that of the crowd, and stopped in front of her. They seemed to end there quietly, before the sound of a smooth, calm and velvety voice of a man rang out.

"Hey, penny for your thoughts?"

Upon opening her eyes, the girl would find a tall, lithe man was in front of her, stooping slightly. Some 5'10 feet tall, with light blue hair, he seemed no more then 19 years of age. With a set of light hazel eyes, fair skin, a flawless complexion, and a perfect ageless face, he payed her a white and gentlemanly smile.

"omaesan, ketsubou ato kouhii?"
(hey, want a coffee?)

He held out a warm coffee in one hand, holding it gently in front of her face. In his other hand at his side, he held his own, light steam rising from it. They seemed newly made. In fact, behind him several meter stood a coffee shop, likely where he had bought them.

"Regular, two sugers, and a tea-spoon of milk. You seem like you could use one?"

He chuckled lightly and looked down at her with his same white smile and politely inquisitive hazelnut eyes.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Saki slowly opened her eyes from the sound of the voice before and blinked softly, still wearing her night class uniform, perking up softly. She looked up at the man in front of her and blushed softly. Her gaze going to the coffee before her and smelling it a bit, the scent perking her up softly as she gave a light smile.

"I-I would appreciate it.."

She said softly, her voice barely above a whisper as she grasped the To-go cup, then blushing having seemingly forgetten her manners.

"A-Ah, are you sure you want to give me th-this? I m-mean you -did- pay for it..P-Perhaps I could pay you back s-someway.."

She looked up at him and tilted her head softly her bangs moving over her right eye as she did so.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Aldemar chuckled slightly, and continued to smile contently as he had before. It was not an overly powerful smile. Very mild, and light, barely noticeable, but still there. Showing but a few of his white teeth. Against his thing strong features, his blue stands of hair and his deep eyes, it seemed to accent him very well.

And accent was in fact correct. When he spoke, though barely noticeable, there was a slight accent in his voice, indicating birth somewhere in eastern Europe (It was a Germanic accent in fact), making it somewhat clear he was not Japanese. He seemed to pay no attention to it however, as it was somewhat pleasing, but not so thick as to be constantly noticed.

"vell i wouldn't think that. It's merely a coffee after all. I can afford to spare one for somevone in need, no?"

He laughed slightly and sat down beside her, sipping quietly at his coffee, leaving no sound when he did so. He leaned one leg over the other, sitting comfortably, and moved his other hand over his eyes, to block out the sun. Up ahead, it was a mixed cloudy and sunny day, mildly cool.

His black suit jacket rested peacefully around his shoulders. His equally black dress pants were folded and clean across his legs, going into his black dress shoes. With the jacket on his shoulder, his white collared shirt rested comfortably against him, several buttons opened at the top, giving way a small, well crafted silver cross. The Latin phrase "meus vita pro justicia " (My life for justice) written across it finely, as so it was noticeable, but not rough to take away from it's somewhat fragile appearance.

"i von't go as far as to pry what you are worried about, but I i will go as far as to hope that it all works out, *motte shiawase*" (*with luck)

He smiled lightly, still looking up at the clouds, pulling a few strands of hair out of his way to better see the sky.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 pm

"Th-Thank you.."

Saki said, a gentle soft smile gracing her soft pink lips. As she placed the rim of the cup to her lips taking a small sip, and sighing a bit with content. Brushing her bangs back into her eyes to cover them from the sun, blinking a bit since they were slightly irratated. She kept her eyes focused on the glass, smiling a bit more.

"I-I'm Saki by the way. S-Saki Y-Yamanoto."

She turned towards the male and bowed her head respectiively, then lifted it back up and found her eyes gazing at the Silver cross, muttering "Meus vita pro justicia" and thinking for a moment. She new what that meant...
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:08 pm

The man gazed up continuously at the sky, for a moment, seeming to be transifxed in a solemn and thoughtful mood.

"i am Al. A pleasure Saki Yamanoto"

He shifted his gaze at her, giving her a calm smile. He needed not to turn his head, but merely shift his eyes into their corner. She was quite close, and it was not difficult to merely move slightly as to see her well.

"it's Latin, something old. I do not quite know what it says to be frank, but it's rather interesting is it not?"

He gave a light chuckle. It seemed smooth and well rounded. The kind of laugh that draws attention to it, but not of a stern type. Enough attention to make you wonder, but not to make you question how or why it was there. Aldemar did in fact seem that way. He did not wish to draw attention to himself. In fact, despite his extremely good manners and politeness, there seemed something a tad self held about him.

"A student I assume?"

He spoke, referring to her uniform from the night class. He was concerned that she would in turn ask about him, as he did greatly dislike having his life pried into. But he also knew that if he did not speak of himself, he would reach nowhere in this conversation.

"Or something of the sort. It seems like a rather expensive outfit, and certainly nothing to wear out of commodity"
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:38 pm

"V-Very interesting, A-Al."

She giggled softly and tapped her lower lip in thought for a moment. Still thinking about what it meant. She then left it for a bit, smiling timidly.

"A-Ah h-hai. Quite expensive.."
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:51 pm

"aaah. Not qvuite interesting. I acquired it some time ago. But zat is a long story. One i don't qvite have the means by which to explain."

He continued to smile. Now finished his coffee, he grew it in a nearby disposal bin. He then re-aligned the black suit on his shoulders, and left then in his lap. He frowned slightly, seeming to think for a moment, before opening his eyes somewhat in realization.

"Cross Academy I suppose? Zat large private school outside of ze village"

He suddenly seemed interested. truth be told, he did not know of many people from cross Academy. In fact he knew none. But it was an unusual thing none the less. It was after all a well renown private school.

"ah must be very nice no?

He folded his arms across his his chest and shifted the position of his legs, clearly getting comfortable. Perhaps he wouldn't mind talking to her so much. After all she was an interesting person, and it did seem they had found an subject in which he was quite interested. It wasn't a stern curiosity, or a strange creepy way (seeing that he seemed no older then 18, at mots 19)
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 am

"Qu-Quite, H-Headmaster is v-very nice.."

Saki smiled gently, probably only a third done her coffee but she didn't mind. Finding herself a bit more comfortable with Al, she eased out of her tense psoition and smiled.

"It's th-the best school I-I've been too."

'Not to mention the only..'

She gave a light head tilt still smiling gently. then slunk down on the bench and let her head rest against the back of it. loosening her tie so that it would not choke her.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 pm

"Ah i see. Qvite good. Good teachers and many friends I presume?"

He smiled at her lightly and chuckled once more. He seemed prone to laughing. Not out loud, or strangely. It was a very subtle undertone in his speech, barely noticeable among his accent and nuances, that made it seem almost natural in conversation, and hardly something to draw attention to at the moment. It was however, rather friendly a sound upon being heard.

He was friendly as a whole in fact. Other then his constant habits to look off into other directions, and suddenly shift his eyes at a passer by (which seemed somewhat over-cautious), he seemed all around good mannered. His voice and actions spoke a proper and well-bred up bringing, as well as a sense of clean and organized habits.

Despite all these things, he acted quite strangely for a moment, he frowned slightly and started laughing. It wasn't overly loud or strong, more of a calm, gentle and thorough laugh to himself and towards her. It was as if he had suddenly realized something that had humored him greatly. He then spoke, in his same velvet tone, to atone for his actions of sorts.

"I'm qvite sorry. I have realized I may be prying into things i should no. I would not like you to consider me rude for asking such things"

He lilted his head forwards, letting the ruffles of his light blue hair fall over the features of his pale and well featured face. This of course was a slight bow of the head, in a more gentlemanly fashion, to apologies to her for the way he had acted. He did not feel he had done anything wrong, but he did not with to disturb her conversation.

He was an interesting one. Well manner, of different origins, and seeminly of different principals and up-bringing, but he seemed surprisingly social and caring for conversation, despite being somewhat slow and cautious mere moments ago. Perhaps he was hoping to rectify the situation from earlier, and earn himself better terms with the young girl, or perhaps he felt a self need to be polite, and not do ill of the situation.

Regardless of all these things however, he remained half bowed with his head, his auburn eyes gazing up at her though his strands of silky hair. He was awaiting an answer as to whether or not he was allowed to lift his head it appeared. Though, it was not understood what he wished to be forgiven for.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm

"I-I don't m-mind.."

Saki smiled shyly and looked at her cup. It was the first time anyone had really talked to her other than her teachers and Yuko-san.. whom she found quite..interesting.. But the was off topic. She squirmed back up to sit properly. It was apparent that she wasn't very tall, rather short infact.. Not she minded. It complimented her shape and gave her an innocence that most did not seem to have. She flipped her hair softly, seeing as the sun went and hid behind a cloud so her eyes wouldn't be so irratated.

"N-No one's r-really asked m-me before..B-but then again.. I don't come t-to the v-village much.."
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

"aaaah. But surely you must have friends who you come with here. One who looks like you surely must be friends with everyone in her classes. i doubt among hundreds of your peers in such classes that you are not have such people"

He stumbled with the words for a minute, before catching them and reforming the structure as he had pleased. He was trying to place them in a way as to say what he had in mind, but not sound like he was being flirtatious or over-prowling of the situation. He was merely speaking but trying to express what he meant in a positive and social way. Perhaps it was because he was lacking a tad in social conversation. If it was that, however, it was barely noticeable among his many kind words and smiles, and charm, so that it seemed quite common the way he placed things.

Controversially to the aspect of size, Aldemar was in fact rather tall. Some 5'10 feet tall he was not so tall as to be abnormal, but tall in comparison to others. It was this height, combined with his fine features and his clean polite manner that made him seem so abnormally handsome. It also made something about him rather interesting. Regardless of high, he moved himself so that upon speaking was height leveled with Saki, as to be able to look at her directly and not look down at her.

"Perhaps it is i who is out of bounds. But i believe zat there are more zen two dozens students per class, counting multiple classes"

She shrugged slightly, smiling at her still with his well placed, faintly noticeable smile. Despite being very sweet, it brought certain attention to his eyes, which seemed to draw you in as he spoke. There was something much deeper about him in his eyes then he gave away. Deep knowledge and a certain understanding of the world. All of it was there, even if it did not come off easily when you merely glanced at him.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

"A-Ah..N-No, th-the night class is s-smaller compaired t-to the d-day class.."

Saki couldn't help but study his eyes for a moment, she had definately not seen eyes like his before. She found herself leaning forward slightly, and staring into them. Not noticing the closeness, so she wasn't embarressed for now..

She then noticed how close she was and pulled back immeadiately, verge falling right off the bench.

"G-gomenasai!"
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm

"hm?"

Aldermar turned towards her suddenly, an expression of mixed confusion and worry. Before she could lean back in a position as she would fall, he quickly reached forward. His hands caught her's in a stead grasp, holding her well in place. His grasp and reflexes were quite fast. Not startling in the sense, but it showed that he was being attentive to make certain that she was already, worried about her safety even before she almost fell.

"aahhh. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

He seemed to have been neither disturbed with the moment of closeness, nor with the action of them holding hands for a split moment. In fact, he had the most pleasant grasp. His hands were neither cold, nor warm. They were temperate, almost without a temperature to notice. His skin was smooth, lacking any roughness or bump, seeming to be placed like a perfect cover over his hand. His grip was firm, but light enough so that it was barely felt. It was different. It has a certain strength to it, but a very gentle feeling. Like someone lifting a large glass statuette, afraid that she may fall, but afraid they may break her in turn.

"So your from the night class? I'm not quite sure that that is to be frank."

He smiled across from her. His arm still outstretched, his fingertips holding her lightly in place. It looked like he was posing for something out of a old Da Vinci painting many centuries back. He seemed not to have noticed it at all, however, with the jolt of the girl's fall, and his reaction, a few people turned their heads in their direction, wondering about the commotion. Of course, the young man accross from her seemed utterly un-disturbed by it.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 am

Hibari steps quietly to the village, almost forgetting about the student from the Night Class that bothered him. Shrugging and sighing in annoyance at the memory of that student, Hibari shrugs and walks towards a tree. Remaining silent, he sits down under the tree and leans his own body down to it, trying to relax his mind.

"....................."

The prefect remains silent and sighs quietly, closing his eyes but not trying to sleep. His Box Weapon is peeking out from the pocket of his jeans, giving a sign that he's ready just in case one's going to approach and attack him.
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

'...I feel recognizable fear and imperfection about.. It couldn't be could it..?'

Saki thought for a moment then shook it off. It was probably just her imagination..Right? She blushed slightly from being caught by Al, finding for someone of his size that his grip was so.. gentle. She supposed it was because she was rather fragile looking.. But it still surprised her. She gently coaxed her arms from his grasp and smiled thankfully, still shyly of course and tilted her head slightly.

"A-Ah.. Th-Thank you.. "
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:17 pm

"haha. No problem. I must say though, more interesting still is a class during the night. I believe I read about it somewhere though..."

The young man frowned slightly. Almost startling, the frown caused no creases or lines across his face. It did however indicate that he was thinking of something. He glanced away for a moment, tapping his fingers soundlessly against his cheek. His somewhat long and well kept nails now visible. He then turned towards her, his eyes creased in a look of self satisfaction and understanding.

"Ja. I remember now. Zer was a story of a class of students in an academy. All intelligent and well groomed beyond imagination. Vorld renown in fact"

He smiled at her, hoping that he had been correct in his assumption. He also soon smiled slightly more realizing that she was part of that class. All along it seemed that he had been speaking to her, unaware that she was from such a place of well known stature. It however, did not seem to make him waver in the way he spoke and the attitude he gave off.

In fact, he was quick solid in terms of self confidence. His eyes never wavered, he never twitched, he never shifted his legs for comfort. He never moved or trembled or played with his hair. He merely sat constantly comfortable, speaking with a constant calm even tone and comforting polite attitude, which came across as altogether pleasing.

"Zat must be amazing to be wonder child, ja? All of you extraordinary human beings i suppoze."

He gave a light polite chuckle, placed in, as usual, perfectly into conversation. In fact, he commonly used them to accent things he did or said, and to make the conversation seem charming as a whole. Though it did help that a flash of his white teeth only made his striking features all the more dashing.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 pm

"H-Headmaster does qu-quite a bit of those articles for m-magazines.."

She flushed moreso as he said his next part, a 'Wonder child' ? Psh, a few illusions so she can run and hide is nothing close to wonderful. Nor is her uneasiness, but the inteelegence sufficed.. she supposed.. she she blushed moreso as she thought of a way to answer that.. without being cocky..

"I-It's not as wonderful as it...sounds.."

She then froze as she saw the prefect whom she had encountered previously.. her mind in jumbles as she shivered softly. His weapons completely noticable, it had made her extradinarily nervous..

"N-No.. prefect saw me.."

She squeaked out practically leaping off the bench. Bowing profusily as she held back the tears of nervousness and fear. He was supposed to keep her seperated from the Day class not scare her!

"I-i'm s-s-s-sorry I hope we can meet again."

SHe then bolted from the bench into hiding from the prefect.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Aldemar was somewhat perplexed at first, as she bolted away from him off to her own issues and worries. At first he scratched his head, wondering what she meant by "prefect saw me", before realizing that someone at the school must have seen her, and she had to leave to keep away from them.

He sighed casually and leaned back on the bench, spreading his arms across it's length, and running his long well kept nails against the polished wood. He seemed to drift out for a moment, in a state of somewhat somber thought. He drew himself out with a smile, his expression faded by the strands of blue hair cascading down his pallid face. A strangely smooth and twisted laugh rose from his lips, shadowing the air slightly, before fading, unheard to anyone but him.

"vat a timid creature. I assumed that az a vampire, she vould have the regular gusto and loud mouthed attitude that they all have..."

A whisper seemed to reply to him. Unheard by anyone but the young man, it's sound rough, destructive and egotistical in comparison. It echoed though his mind like the sound of living darkness, echoing in the dark gloom of it's sanctuary.

"I don't see how that affects anything, she is still a vampire... no better no worse...and it seems you were right... Cross academy does have a large sum of vampires..."

Although the voice did not die away, it seemed to fade out for a moment. It did not take long for it to return however. The sun shone to his right, and across the bench, out-spread across his shadow, stood a figure. His dark, sickly gray skin, ruby red eyes and snarling fangs glistening brightly in the evening's setting sun. He did not move, nor did his seem to breath, or shift in form with the wind as living creatures did. If it was not for a light growling sound and the bat of his lashes, he could have been called a statuette of pale gray stone.

He had seen him many times before. In fact, he knew him well, and had known him for many years. He was not real of course. No one saw or heard of him. But he was there, appearing occasionally, mostly when vampires were about. When there was the opportunity to hunt them.

"i know..." Replied Aldemar to the threateningly ravenous looking man that leaned against him, not giving the slightest touch or sense of warm. He continued. "I sensed them earlier... about a dozen, to one and a half dozen are in the school area. There are many dozens of others in the area. The place is crawling with them..."

He shadowy figure nodded, glancing up over his shoulder. His blood red eyes gazed at Aldemar's. His perpetually hungry and sadistic grin fixated on Aldemar, accenting the creature's smug and over-confident apparel. He did not say anything for a moment, but merely seemed to glance at the man, having a conversation without the merest need for sound or action.

"Not now... not zis time. I have certain things i must attend to, and i would rather i not suffer the burden of missing them... for now at least..." he shot the man a glance back, clearly not backing away from the challenge. In all honesty he was not afraid, he merely did not wish to discuss the issue at the moment. He had a meeting soon he could not miss.

Just then, a phone rang. Aldemar pulled his black cellphone from one of his interior pockets, revealing it ringing quietly. He flipped it open and placed it against his ear, seeming to give the gray-hair man no further interest into the situation.

"hello? Ja. Ja. Ja. I vill be there in just a moment. Ja, i shall pick you up. Very vell. We shall meet in an hour zen. Ja. good bye."

The lone creature on the bench did not move, not an inch in fact. His smile remained untouched by a single muscle. His bright hungry eyes followed Aldemar for a moment,before the smile turned halfway into a sneer and a self-centered grin.

"Vimp..."

The fell figure faded in a sudden gust of black dust, spreading accross the wind. He would return of course. He always did, and Aldemar welcomed him, but now was not the time. He placed his cell-phone back into his pocket, brushed off his black suit jacket and pants, and moved towards the interior of the village to a long expected, and not all-together pleasant meeting.

Last edited by Aldemar Von Abendroth on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 pm

(Hibari, feel free to find her and continue RPing with just you two)
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaname Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 am

[Omfg , cool German Accent XDDD]
Kaname
Kaname
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 am

Hearing the sound of people chattering and being noisy (Hibari hates being inside the crowd and therefore he hates too much noises as well), Hibari opens one of his eyes and sighs quietly.

Must they always that noisy?

Grunting quietly as he sits up and sighs quietly, Hibari looks around. So far... no one's seems to be near him. Could it be... those 'special' students from the Night Class? So far, he seems to be the only normal human among the other prefects, but that doesn't bother him. Even though it's like that, Hibari just feel even more interested. Sighing once again, Hibari gets up and dusts his pants, before averting his eyes at the sound of the bird chirping. Glancing up, a small skylark perch itself on his shoulder, it's Hibird.

Hibird... where was he...?

Shrugging, Hibari's quite aware that even though he's a prefect, he did missed his class today. But he know he doesn't care. Shrugging once again, Hibari yawns before heading towards the village, wanting to search for a little snack if possible before finding himself walking towards the other student who seems to be strolling on the village as well... Aldemar if he didn't mistake it?

".............."
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down