Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night

3 posters

Go down

Late Night Empty Late Night

Post by Ai Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:07 pm

‘Dearest Mother and Father,
How have you been keeping? I trust Antoinette and Misaki aren’t being too troublesome? The little dears…hard to believe they are already 65 years old~ School has been going well, as the classes are quite interesting to say the least. Les professeurs sont tres drole! Well…some of them at least. Others are a bit on the bland side. Ah well, can’t win in all cases can we? Over all I have grown accustomed to living here at the Dorms, though I must say these blood tablets are not my cup of tea. I know it is prudent that I take them (and I do take them as required), it’s just…must they taste to awful? Surely whoever designed these never taste-tested them themselves! Practically chalk. Quite nasty. Anyways, just writing to let you know that I am doing well both academically (I was in the top 5 again of my year) and socially (I know Father…I mustn’t have too much fun~). Give my love to all my darling siblings back home.

Lots of love,
Your Daughter Forever
~Ai~

A pen was gently put down on the table. Golden eyes scanned the letter over, searching for any errors. Apparently satisfied, the figure leaned back in her chair, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

A year. A year since she last saw her family. Ai Akahana stared out of the window, her eyes reflecting a look of yearn. She missed them. Her family, that is. While she loved the idea of living away from home, Ai was always the type who was attached to her family. Being away from them for a year was long for her. Long and hard…

Mou… get a grip on yourself, Ai. Moping like this is unlike you. What would mother think if she saw you like this, hm?” Ai whispered to herself, as she stood up and stretched. Yosh! No more emoness! Time to be ubber perky/flirtatious drinking lover Ai-chan! Now where were those wine bottles…

Walking across the Living Room of the Night Dorm, Ai opened and closed a few cupboards, trying to find a bottle of her beloved red wine. She was certain that there was a bottle in here somewhere…

“Ahahaha~” Victory! Pulling forth a brand new bottle, Ai popped the cork off and poured herself a generous glass full before resuming her seat by the window. For a few moments she just sat there, staring out into the night sky. After a few minutes however, a grin curved her mouth. “You know I won’t bite…unless you want me to, that is.” she said to the empty room. Her eyes rolled over to the door and her grin widened. “No need to hide. Show yourself.”
Ai
Ai
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Late Night Empty Re: Late Night

Post by Daisuke Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Daisuke just happened to be roaming around the dorms as he heard a soft voice, he raised his head and had followed it to where it came from. He noticed her as she went to the Kitchen and back against the door and watched her. He definately new that she was different from herself and Yuko-sama.. But she was stunning.. to him at least. he seemed content to just sit there and watch her, chuckling slightly.

He jumped a bit with surprise as he heard her talking towards the area he was in. Slightly embarressed that he had been caught watching her, he cleared his throat and opened the door. Though being such a low rank he did look quite attractive, he couldn't compair to one of a pureblood but then again, he was close. He strided in and bowed slightly, then stood back up, a warm smile on his lips

"Mm.. I don't mind if you bite..."

He chuckled softly, and placed a hand in his pocket, running his other hand through his hair softly. deshelving it from it's one to tidyness. Perhaps making it look a bit spikey.

"Gomenasai, Did I disturb you miss? I couldn't help but admire you.."

He cleared his throat a bit, and flushed slightly, from the way he said that furrowing his eye brows a bit. Blushing a bit more at his realization he went to cover up how it sounded.

"I'm sorry..I-I didn't mean it to sound like that.."
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Location : Following Yuko-sama with yet another one of her treasures. Ugh,

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaname Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 am

The raven haired man heard the two talking . Although not clearly since he was in his own room , but his enhanced hearing helped to get somehing out of the conversation . Smirking , he layed the glass of whisky on the table and left his book on the table . He took slow steps towards the others room , thinking of a devious plan how do make them embarrassed .

Once behind Daisuke he grinned wickedly , but the grin was wiped from his face immediately . Since it was unlike Kaname to show emotion around others of his kind . Yuuki was the only one who saw him all cuddly . He faked a cough and tapped Daisuke on the shoulder . What are you lovebirds talking about ? He asked with slight interest in his voice .
Kaname
Kaname
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

“Mm…I don’t mind if you bite.” A delicate eyebrow rose followed by an amused chuckle.

“Well, well, well…if it isn’t Darling Daisuke?” Ai purred, smirking behind her wine glass. She hadn’t met the boy personally as of yet, but she knew enough of him to get a general image. He was Yuko-chan’s boy, wasn’t he? Her little toy, as she liked to put it.

“Gomenasai, Did I disturb you miss? I couldn't help but admire you..” A fake pout curved Ai’s lips. Well this wasn’t fun. Bring cocky Daisuke back! She liked him! He seemed like he would be fun!

But still. The boy gave her a compliment. She was flattered.

"I'm sorry..I-I didn't mean it to sound like that.." Ai set the wine glass onto the table and chuckled good-naturedly before standing up. Walking over to Daisuke, she slipped a finger under his chin, her breath close to his skin.

“Ne, why the sudden change, Dai-kun? I liked that cocky attitude of yours, you know…” she leaned closer, a seductive grin on her face. “I am a woman. I like the attention. No need to be all shy around me, ne?”

“What are you lovebirds talking about?” Ai squealed in delight as she jumped back from Daisuke, a wide grin on her face. Kaname! Her darling fellow Pure Blood! Smirking slightly to herself, Ai slipped away from Daisuke and instead chose to cling to Kaname, her arms draping around his neck.

“What’s this? Is my precious Kaname-kun jealous~ There’s no need to…there’s plenty of me to go around, you know~” she teased before laughing merrily and breaking her grip from Kaname. She knew he had Yuuki, and she was more than happy for them. To her, Kaname was a dear friend…one that she could tease and not feel guilty about. She took a few steps back, heading towards the cupboards where she produced two more wine glasses. Pouring both full, she held out one to each of her two companions. "So. What brings two fascinating vampires such as yourselves here on this lovely night?”
Ai
Ai
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Daisuke chuckled softly, only used to this attitude from Yuko-sama, he would play along just as he usually would. Leaning back in softly meeting her grin with a dashing smile.

"My gentlemen side got the best of me it seem. Always comes out at the worst times."

Daisuke jumped at the tap on his shoulder. Not expecting to be walked in on as he turned around, noticing it was Kaname. He chuckled slightly from his reaction a bit embarressed by it.

"Lovebirds? My I wouldn't call it that Kaname-sama."

He looked back at Ai, and noticed the glass that she had entended towards him. Smiling warmly he accepted it and took a sip. 'Mmm'ing it had been quite a while since he had something so delicious to drink. The blood tablets tasted Horrible, but then again.h put up with them.

"Just because I heard you around Ai, I thought I should see what was going on. Wondering if you need company this evening."

He looked at the Kaname. Hoping to be friendly since he rarely at interaction with his elder. Offering a friendly smile. Extending his glass slightly towards him then downing a bit more.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 pm

"Just because I heard you around Ai, I thought I should see what was going on. Wondering if you need company this evening." Ai smiled coyly. What a charming child it is! How thoughtful, really. Yuko certainly had this little one wrapped around her finger tightly-the manners alone was evidence in itself.

“Why aren’t you the sweetest thing on this side of the spectrum?” Ai teased, winking over at Daisuke before sliding over to his side again, wrapping her arms around his neck. “But pray tell…what kind of company were you referring to? Did you mean a simple chat? Or perhaps…” she leaned closer, a teasing smile on her face. “You mean company of the more intimate sort?”
Ai
Ai
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaname Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

Kaname listened to their conversation in amusement , he accepted the glass of wine ofcourse . He smirked slyly . 'Daisuke , sure has learned manners . ' He mused to himself . He shifted himself , making himself comfortable by the wall . I heard you two talk , so I just came to see whats going on . He wasn't planning on lying to the female vampire .
Kaname
Kaname
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Daisuke couldn't help but flush a bit as he leant into her, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Oush. He cleared his throat softly, and smiled warmly.

"I meant a simple chat, but perhaps that's not what you had in mind Ai-chan? Perhaps I am assuming correct?"

He then looked over at Kaname with a joking smile, that held a certain amount of elegancy as he spoke, then looked back at Ai.

"So that's when you assumed we were lovebirds then Kaname-sama?"
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:31 pm

”I heard you two talk , so I just came to see what’s going on.” Golden eyes rolled over to the male pure blood and a smirk soon made its way to Ai’s face. ‘Curiosity killed the cat, you know…darling Kaname-kun…’ Ai thought before a chuckle escaped her throat. Ah well. If what the man said about coming over simply out of curiosity was true, then Ai didn’t mind. She was certainly not going to object to the presence of her darling fellow pureblood. It was nice to sit down once in a while and talk with him…as was with any vampire, she supposed.

“I meant a simple chat, but perhaps that's not what you had in mind Ai-chan? Perhaps I am assuming correct?"

A fake pout had started to grace the pureblood’s face, but was quickly replaced with a coy grin.

“Ara~ C’est vrai, mon cheri.” Ai cooed, as one leg stroked up and down Daisuke’s thigh, her eyes shinning with mirth. “You know me so well, Dai-kun…I’m touched.” she teased with a wink before breaking off, her laugh filling the empty room. Heading back to her seat by the window, Ai motioned for her two companions to sit with her whilst pouring herself a second glass. “But enough of my little games…how’s Yuko-chan, Dai-kun? And of course…how is my darling little Yuuki keeping, Kaname? I trust our little sprite has been keeping your hands busy?” A fake pout curved the Queen’s face. “It seems lately that so much of you time is spent with our little Princess that you haven’t had the time for me…” Ai pressed her wine glass to her lips.

“I’m almost jealous.”
Ai
Ai
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Daisuke flushed even more stunned a bit more a moment then shaking his head rapidly, so that the colour would fade from his face faster. Offering a slightly embarressed smile, then following after Ai, taking a seat next to her tucking a leg under his other leg. And smiling a bit more at her question, sipping a bit more from his glass, letting his head to the side.

"She's well, I think she recently found another treasure. I recently got her a gift.. I had to leave before I saw her reaction.. I hope she's pleased with it.."

He frowned softly at the thought, it's hurt him it it hadn't of pleased her.. Pushing the thought to the back of his min he took another, rather large gulp of his glass, downing it.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum