Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akahana Ai

2 posters

Go down

Akahana Ai Empty Akahana Ai

Post by Ai Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Full Name: Akahana (last name) Ai (first name)

Nicknames: Ai-chan (to those close to her), Aka-san.

DOB/ Age: October 16th, 1906. Appears to be 19, but is actually 103 years old.

Canon/OC: OC

Species: Vampire

Level: Pureblood (if allowed)

Abilities/Powers:

By being a Pureblood, Ai is gifted with a multitude of talents. They are as follows:
- Complete and utter obedience from fellow Vampires, though she prefers not to exploit this ability
- Rapid healing: as with any other vampire, Ai is able to heal from wounds at a remarkably fast rate.
- Longevity: as with any other vampire, Ai is capable of living for a long time, already over a century old.
- Eternal Youth: Despite being 103 years old, Ai still retains the appearance of a 19 year old.
- Control over Fire and Wind: usually fire is used as a form of offense, whereas wind is used in defensive, usually in the form of a shield.
Appearance:

Akahana Ai Ai

- Pocky
- Baking (she is well known for her baked goods)
- Flirting (being a Libra, she is master of seduction)
- Teasing others
- Parties
- Drinking (hey, who says Vampires can’t have fun?)
- Humans (she finds them extremely amusing)
- Competition
- Kaname: being a fellow pure blood, Ai is automatically drawn to Kaname. But not in the romantic sense; rather she sees Kaname as a dear friend. One that she can tease to no end.

Dislikes:
- Water
- Eggplant
- Fish
- Being Bored
- Rainy Days
- Cold Weather
- ‘un-snazzy’ people
- Blood Tablets: she finds the taste to be chalky, but takes them anyways.

Personality:

Ai is, in a nutshell, crazy. She loves to have fun and throw parties, her friendly persona making her well liked amongst her fellow Night Class members. She loves a good competition, whether it be via athletics or through baking. Ai is also the type who is a complete and utter flirt. She finds pleasure in teasing men, whether it be vampire or human, finding their general reactions to be downright hysterical. She is also quite the drinker, often seen at night with a wine glass. She is not afraid of intimacy, but is cynical to the idea of true love.

Despite being a Pure Blood, Ai is a pretty down to earth girl in the sense that she does not like to exploit her status. Rather than seeing her fellow vampires as inferior to her, she sees them as equals-much to displeasure of some of the Elders.

Ai, however, is a vampire. As such, there is a dark side to her, and it is a side that is to be feared. When angry, Ai looses all sense of rationality, becoming the full blooded monster she is. Luckily however, this side only makes itself present when she is in dire need of blood or extremely angry-which is rare.

History:

Ai was born into the Akahana Clan on October 16th, one of seven. She has four older siblings, 2 being girls and 2 being boys and 2 younger siblings, one boy and one girl. Being born a pure blood, Ai began to show her powers from a young age, her first demonstration nearly resulting in the burn down of her family’s estate (much to her parents’ pride and joy).

As she grew up, Ai was taught to respect fellow vampires and not to exploit her status. Her parents are also firm believers in the idea that humans can live in harmony with vampires, yet they know that this ideal will take a great deal of time to complete. As such, they enrolled Ai, as with their other children, to Cross Academy where they hope Ai will develop her powers to help, not harm, the human community whilst also serving as a role model for all vampires.

Roleplay Sample (taken from another RP I’m on, if that is ok)

“Good evening, Ayame-himesama!”

“Good evening.” Polite greeting tilt of the head.

“You look simply beautiful, Your Majesty!”

“Why thank you~ You look dashing yourself.” Sweet laugh.

[color:03fc=FF90FF]“Ayame-himesama, if I may ask…will you do me the honor and save me one dance tonight?”

“Why the honor would be all mine, M’lord~” Coy smile.

Gliding across the room, an aura of pure graciousness surrounding her, Ayame Li Britannia smiled and waved pleasantly to those she passed-the perfect image of a proper princess.

Now odds are anyone who is reading this is either a) raising an eyebrow, b) confused as hell, c) wondering if Ayame was replaced by some alien, or d) all of the above. For the Third Princess was, and shall forever be, known to be one thing: a tomboy. And a flamboyant one at that. Words such as ‘coy’ and ‘graceful’ were not meant to be in the same sentence with the name ‘Ayame Li Britannia.’ It was simply an act against nature.

Yet, today, it seemed Mother Nature was being defied. Donning a light pink (yes pink) dress with white trimmings, complete with a matching pink and white mask, her royal tiara adorning her forehead, Ayame graced the halls of the ballroom in the Pendragon an aura of pure nobility surrounding her. A young noble approached Ayame, bowing deeply as he took her hand and kissed it.

“My Lady. It is a pleasure to see you tonight. I must say, you look absolutely ravishing. Can I interest Her Highness in a dr- the young noble was cut off by a butler who whispered something in his ear, causing the man to frown and sigh dejectedly. Looking with Ayame with apologetic eyes, he bent once more, giving her hand a second kiss before. “It seems I have been summoned…perhaps later we can continue our chat?”

“But of course, M’lord. Give my regards to your father. I heard he was unable to attend tonight. Farewell.” Ayame smiled sweetly, waving her hand to the young man as he left the room (blowing her kisses on the way out).

As soon as the young noble was gone, a hand flew out and clutched to the wall, and the body of the Third Princess was suddenly hunched over in the shadows of the corner as Ayame doubled over in wheezes. “How much longer is this gonna fucking take?”

Two chuckles could be heard causing Ayame to raise her head and look to the right, bags now under her eyes, a stoned/seriously sleep deprived look on her face. The look of a perfect princess had been replaced by that of a zombie. “And what the hell are you two laughing at?” Two girls stepped forward, one with long raven hair, the other a brunette.

“Now, now Ayame-chan~ No need to be all snippy.” the raven head spoke, her giggles not subsiding.

“Maya’s right, Ayame-chan…or should I say, ‘Hime-sama~’” Ayame glared annoyingly at the two girls, a slight pout coming across her face.

“Shaddap, Hana…so. How long has it been?” The brunette glanced at the clock.

“Since the start of this party? Ten minutes.” Ayame groaned loudly, her body slumping against the wall.

Ten minutes? That’s it? Feels like it’s been ten hours!” the one christened ‘Maya’ chuckled as she took a glass from a tray that a passing waiter was holding and gave it to Ayame, who accepted it with gratitude.

“So. What was the deal this time?” Ayame paused mid-sip, her eyes rolling over to her best friends as an eyebrow rose delicately.

Oh how they knew her so well….

~ Flashback ~

“HELL FUCKING NO!” a roar similar to that of a bull’s could be heard from the walls of the Palace, soon accompanied by the thunder of thumping feet. Ayame ran down the corridors of her home, her teacher speed walking behind her.

“Hime-sama! I ask you to stop acting like a child and-

“No way in hell sensei.” the young spazz made a sharp right straight into her chambers.

And immediately cursed herself. Standing there, armed with corsets and pins were the tailoring maids of the Pendragon-2 sets of quadruplets, all smiling overly sweetly.

“Good afternoon, Hime-sama!” Eight voices chorused together followed by eight bodies bowing in union. Ayame felt her eye begin to twitch as she inched towards her bed, a look of pure fear on her face.

“O-Oy...” Ayame’s teacher entered the room, her face neutral.

“I asked you to not act like a child…ladies, if you will.”

A blood curdling yell soon followed shortly after.

~End Flashback~

Maya and Hana looked at Ayame, blinking blankly before bursting into hysterics.

“Y-You m-mean…t-they….p-p-pounced?! HA!”

“HAHA! I wish someone had caught that on camera! ‘Princess Ayame: attacked by little women!’ PRICELESS!” Ayame pouted at the two laughing nobles, folding her arms across her chest.

“Say the ones who weren’t assaulted.” Wiping a tear from her eye, the raven haired Maya smiled good-naturedly at Ayame.

“I fail to see how you agreed to this though. I mean, sure you got pounced on-

“Assaulted.”

“Assaulted, then…usually you have a price for these things.” Maya grinned at the spastic teen. “Spill it. What was the deal this time?”

Ayame sighed. They really did know her too well…

“For each hour I stay here, I get one day off of lessons. Plus I can choose when to take my days off. Also, if I be a good little princess and humor the sons of the nobles here, sensei said I could have access to the Restricted Sections of the Library.” She shrugged at her two friends. “It’s annoying to have to pick at the locks all the time.” she said simply, causing the two girls beside her to shake their heads. Typical Ayame.

Stretching slightly, Ayame placed her now empty glass on a side table and turned to look at her companions. “Yosh. I think I oughtta head back now…still got about another ¾ of the party to greet. Half of them being of the male species.” she grimaced slightly at the thought. Ugh. Not only would she have to sweet talk them, but odds were she was gonna get roped into dancing with each and every one of them. Ayame sighed as she twisted her ankle in an attempt to relieve the pain that was slowly making its way around. ‘Bloody heels…’

Waving goodbye to her friends, Ayame headed out back to the party, the image of a perfect princess back in full swing. Taking perfectly measured steps, Ayame’s mind began to roam as she continued to smile pleasantly at those she passed (taking a second drink on the way, just for appearance’s sake). What was the point of this shebang anyways? Hell, it wasn’t even a normal shebang but a masquerade, which was weird. Sensei hadn’t wasted anytime in filling in Ayame the details as she was too busy making sure the young princess was stuffed into a corset and marinating in pink. She felt her eye twitch slightly at the memory, but quickly suppressed it. No, no eye twitching. Must maintain perfect posture. That’s right…years of learning to walk while balancing six encyclopedias on her head finally paid off. Oh how her sensei would be so proud~

As she continued to greet people, a flash of red caught the corner of her eye, causing Ayame to turn her head over, just as she took a sip of her drink.

Ayame nearly spurted out whatever it was that was going into her mouth, her hand quickly flying to her mouth in prevention, the overall result being the Third Princess to make a choking sound mixed with a couple of coughs. Several passerbys looked at her, alarmed and immediately began to ask her if she was alright and if whether or not she needed a doctor. She quickly plastered a cheery smile as she waved her hand dismissively as she finally swallowed. “Ahh, no I’m quite fine, thank you. No, Aunty I don’t need a doctor. Just a little went down the wrong pipe, that’s all. Yes, thank you…sorry for making you worry. Please continue enjoying yourselves~” Waving off several others, Ayame took a few steps, sighing slightly to herself. Too close. That was too close. But honestly…what was that she saw? Red…and frills. That’s all that stuck out in her memory. Emphasis on the frills.

Ayame feared frills.

‘But...wasn’t that Kuro—niisama with the frills? Why would he…’ Ayame thought as her eyes scanned for the Frill again. Surely this meant her brother was taken hostage by some frilled freak! As his younger half-sibling, Ayame had to free him from such torture! In the most polite manner, of course.

Trying not to panic, Ayame walked as fast as sensei would allow her (for fear the woman was watching) until finally her eyes fell upon Kuro, standing by the drinks. Frill-san was clinging to him.

Her eyes narrowed. Only she was allowed to cling.

Walking up to the pair, a complete pleasant aura about her, Ayame smiled sweetly to both Kuro and the woman clad in red. “Good evening, Kuro-niisama. Lovely party tonight, isn’t it? Ara~ And who might this young woman clinging to you be?” she said, her voice perfectly sweet.

Oh how sensei would be so proud of her.
Ai
Ai
Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Akahana Ai Empty Re: Akahana Ai

Post by Yuko Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 am

Approved, Welcome to Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa.
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum