Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.]

2 posters

Go down

Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.] Empty Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.]

Post by Saki Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 am

It was around ten or eleven in the evening, time for night student classes, about mid session. However, Saki had a free block. So she was in the library. Nose deep in a romantic novel that she had been reading for the last few days. She was slunk back in a rich red leather chair, her legs crossed, eyes focused on the pages. But she was still able to sense others around seeing as she could sense their fears and imperfections, just by looking at them. She raised an finger to her lips and licked the tip softly, turning the page tentatively as she finished the page before. Her cheeks a bit flushed as she read the novel. Assuming she was alone in the large library.

Hmm.. Tonight's been oddly quiet for the academy.. Yuuki-san has not been sweeping out any raging fangirls.. I wonder if they finally got the idea..

"..."

She tilted her head back and laughed loudly at her thought. Pfft, like that would ever happen.
Saki
Saki
Admin

https://vampire---knight.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.] Empty Re: Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.]

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 am

Hibari's actually doing his job as the Prefect to patrol around the area. Even though he's a student from the Day Class, he's a Prefect as well. Therefore, he needs to make sure that no students from the Night Class are skipping the class. Hearing the laughter from inside the library, Hibari stops.

".............."

Shrugging, Hibari decides to check into the library and wondering if he might find students from the Night Class skipping their class. Walking deeper into the library, Hibari stops as he spots Saki not so far from where he's standing.

A girl? Why's she here? And why's she laughing?

"................"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.] Empty Re: Romance novels and the Sweet Saki~ [Closed 'cept for Hibari.]

Post by Saki Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 am

Saki felt her head lift and turn rapidly as she looked around. She sensed someone.. jumping up in her seat and hiding the novel behind her back her face turning -bright- red. She really did not want to be seen reading -that- sort of novel. She rubbed her temples lightly as she seeked the person's imperfections and fears. (You'll have to let me know..^^;;; ) Tapping her lip in thought, hoping that she could figure if it was a male or a female from that, or a day class or night class. She scanned around at bit more hoping the person would approach her...or not notice her and move on.. Perferabley the second one.. SHe wanted to continue reading..

Move oonn..
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 am

Hibari notices the sudden movement from the girl. Being cautious because of that but remaining calm, Hibari pulls out his Box Weapon from his pocket. Emitting the Dying Will Cloud-attribute Flame on his Vongola Cloud Ring, Hibari puts the ring into the hollow side of the box. The box shakes for a moment before emerging two tonfas that's letting out purple flame (Purple flame - the color for the flame with cloud attribute). Holding it on his hands, Hibari steps out and faces Saki, so they could see each other.

A girl... seems not dangerous.. but still. I have to be careful.

Noticing that he never seen here during the Day Class, Hibari grunts quietly.

She must be a student from the Night Class... but why is she here? Is she skipping class?

Lifting up the tonfas on his hands and holding it tight, Hibari takes an offensive stance.

"You... what are you doing here?"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 am

Ohhh... great..

She felt a person approach, and sighed her face flushing. Oohh she hated talking to people so much. WHy can't they just leave her allooonnne. Was that so hard?

Saki was too shy for her own good.. Unforunately she had to deal with it. Looking up toward the male warmly and tilting her head gently. and folding her hands in her lap. Her face was extremely flushed, straightning out to a more proper way to sit. Smiling the slightest bit.

A-Ah..

She noticed his arm and saw the 'Perfect' band and sighed gently.. assuming he believed she was skipping her class.

I-It's my f-free c-class, perfect-s-san..."
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 am

"Free class?"

Hibari arches one of his eyebrows. Slowly lowering down the tonfas on his hands, but still watching her cautiously. Never underestimate the student from the Night Class is what he heard when he enters the Academy. Right or not, he don't give a damn.

"What's your name and where's the proof that you're not skipping class?"

Hibari walks towards her to look what she's actually doing before looking at her with cold, piercing eyes as she address him as 'Prefect-san'.

"................."
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 am

Saki felt herself shuder as he gave her that cold gaze, she sighed heavily upon not being trusted. Which was rather foolish thought.. Why would she lie..? Or skip. But whatever. She returned his gaze with a blank one the looked down and reached into her jacket pocket, pulling out a folded piece of paper and extended it towards him, between her index and middle finger. Sighing softly and gazing ahead, her voice rather bland.

Those a-are m-my c-classes for t-today.. Right now it's 10:37, spare block.

She folded her fingers together softly and waited, letting her head tilt to the side thoughtfully. THough she thought of nothing, just creating the illusion that she was.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 am

Hibari remains silent for a moment before taking the paper from between her fingers. Looking at it for a moment, Hibari pulls out the box from his pocket and lets the tonfas being sucked into it. Alright, he'll trust her, for now.

"I'll repeat my question, what is your name? And what are you doing in the library?"

Hibari looks at her with the same blank gaze she gave to him, making it difficult to guess what's actually inside his mind.

"I don't know if you've heard about me or not, but I'm the new head of the Disciplinary Committee, Hibari Kyouya."
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:17 am

"I-I figured you w-were on the c-commitee..I-i'm S-Saki Y-Yamamoto a-and I-I'm reading..i-is th-there something w-wrong with that?"

She sighed again softly and waited for her scheduele back, her toes tapping gently. It was apparent that she was trying her hardest not to fidget or anything. She began to bite her inner cheek, hoping he would give her her scheduele and go. She pouted gently and tapped her fingers. Changing from fidget to fidget, obviously showing that she was uncomfortable, it wasn't obvious if it was him that was making her nervous and twitchy or just in general.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 am

Hibari remains silent for a moment before putting her schedule to the table beside them. Noticing her fidgeting, Hibari arches an eyebrow.

is she fine? She seems... weird...

"There's nothing wrong with that. And do you know that you're shaking?"

Hibari crosses his arms as he looks at her, trying to examine her overall appearance now. Looking at her for a moment, Hibari then sighs before gesturing her to stand up.

"You're coming with me to the infirmary."
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 pm

"Aaaahhh...n-no th-thanks... I-I'm f-fine.. "

She blushed and paused all her fidgetting and taking her timetable and putting it her her pocket. She laughed slightly, nervously and smiled softly. Her head tilting a bit.

"I'm not sick."

She stayed where she was and looked up at him, pouting involuntarily. It was her normal reaction to being told that she was going to the infirmary, She couldn't help her nervous actions. She huffed quietly and tapped her toes lightly. Crossing her arms underneath her chest, obviously staying where she was.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 am

"You're not sick?"

But she's shaking all over...

Hibari remains silent. Looking at her with those somehow cold eyes for a moment, before looking at the table beside them. He remembers that she's doing something... reading if he's not mistaken. But what thing was she reading?

"What were you doing before I came?"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 am

"I-I was r-read..ing.."

She turned a bit pale her eyes wide, hoping he wouldn't ask her what exactly she was reading... SHe tapped her foot a bit more and squeaked silently. Barely audible. Biting her lower lip embarressedly.

Last edited by Saki on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 am

"Reading...?"

Hibari arches an eyebrow at that, wondering what that's really supposed to mean. Is she really reading literally...? Or maybe...? Shrugging once again, Hibari walks towards the table and hops a bit, sitting on the table quickly.

Maybe I can find out more about the students from the Night Class from her...

"Hey, you mentioned that you're a student from the Night Class, right?"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 am

"C-Correct. I-I am a night class s-student."

She pressed back against her seat more, hiding the book behind herself and smiling weakly to hide the fact that she was embarressed. She wasn't used to being walked in on during her spare. She gave a gentle sigh, or being questioned.. Twas a tad annoying.. but then again..It could be worse.. She sat up again and changed her position, her elbow on the chair arm, her legs crossing. She extended her palm rather elegantly and rested her chin on it. Giving a whole different look than before.
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 am

Hibari looks at her for a moment, remaining silent. Smiling (somehow the smile is frightening and evil) after that, Hibari hops down from the table, landing quietly with his feet on the library's floor. He then turns around and looks at her.

"What are you hiding behind your body?"

Hibari grabs the previous Box Weapon from his pocket and once again ignites it with the flame from his Vongola Ring. The same like before, the Box shakes for a moment before emerging out two tonfas covered with purple flame.

"Are you trying to wait for when I'm off guard?"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm

I-Is he threatening a night class student...?

Saki felt the shock of fear and embarressment run through her body as she jerked up- straight. Though she tried to stop it she felt tears brimming her eyes as she got up and slammed the novel into his chest WIth and oddly strong amount of force, being a night class student she could very well cause a strong person to stumble. She began run off to hide in the library somewhere, to hide the tears.. And the pity she was going to recieve from doing that. She was a night class, he was a prefect. She should of done something.. but.. Her mind was else where...

"I am so weak.. illusions.. what they do.."

She said as she disappeared on the far off corner..

Exit--> Yuko's thing..((We would like if you joined us. <3 ))
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down