Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤) Empty Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤)

Post by Evelyn Davenport Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Evelyn Davenport, rushing past the streets almost like a blur. Revving her motorcycle as she cut past several cars, without being reckless of course. She eventually pulled to a stop in the downtown district. Pulling off her helmet and shaking her hair slightly, her gentle curl cascading down her shoulders. Her bangs returning to cover her left eyes. She rested her helmet on the seat behind her and hopped off her bike. She leant in in close as she spotted a speck of dirt and gasped. Grabbing her package of car cleaning wipes and cleaning up the bit of dirt. She smiled with satisfaction. She was early as per usual, she was taught that way. She gave a little sigh at the thought, and walked to a nearby trash bin, throwing the wipe out and pulling out her cell phone. She checked the time and let her eyes linger on the picture she had as the background.. A smile crawling onto her lips as she closed her phone and put it back away.

'He should be arriving any time now.'

Last edited by Evelyn Davenport on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤) Empty Re: Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤)

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 pm

It would be another moment before there would be any sound. An empty silence that did not take long to fill. The sound of footsteps echoed across the stone steps for moments, before i man came in view, turning around the corner.

Walking at a calm, collected and even pace, the clattering of fine black dress shoes sounded towards her. Rising from his feet, fine black dress pants and a white shirt held comfortably to a well toned body. A Rolex chimed gentle against a well muscled, yet slender arm. His other hand, hidden behind a black suit jacket he had draped against his shoulder like a cloak.

Tilting his head slightly, the figure's feature came into being. A well rounded, soft nose. Slender eyes gazing out with a look of collected knowledge and respect. A light white smile, accenting his light blue hair, shining purple-orange in the setting evening sun. Not abnormally tall, but more so then average. Not overly well-built, but much more then average. The only aspect of him that stood out was the glare of his eyes, which seemed to be filled with much more wisdom then his appearance gave off. He was more then your usual 19 year old boy.

"Good Afternoon... or evening persay..."

His voice carried out towards her, rustling like leaves on the wind. There was no one around but the two of them, and with all things considered his actions, appearance and general attitude seemed to make the moment quite dramatic. He continued his slow, patient pace in her direction, his feet tapping evenly against the ground.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤) Empty Re: Meeting, Annoying for one. Regular business for other. (Closed to Al and Eve Sorry Chickies. ❤)

Post by Evelyn Davenport Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

"Good evening Aldemar."

Her voice was soft, with a soft but not overbearing English/ British accent. She offered a temporary light smile, then let her face return to normal. A normal, almost uncaring expression. That wasn't at all harsh, just.. calm. It didn't disrupt her features at all, almost match rather. Her pose was almost stiff from being standing so straight, well it would of been on anyone else but it matched her. The severe straight posture, elegant manners beyond belief, and the seriousness to match.

"I assume that you had a relaxing morning-afternoon?"

Her arm resting under her chest, her pallm open as she rested her elbow in it. The hand loosely grasped her elbow and she tilted her hand out, her chin resting softly in her palm, her fingertips slowly resting on her cheek. Smiling lightly towards her partner.
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 pm

"Sexy..."

A light chuckle filled the air, seeming to kill off all the warmth in the area. A light cold gust of wind blew in, not causing a single ruffle in the new figure's dulled hair. A pair of ruby red, hungering eyes shone and a fanged, wicked smile creased the man's face. His steps matched the blue-haired boy beside him in exact unison, mirroring Aldemar's every step. So he had returned. The alternate personality that dwelled in Aldemar's mind. Unseen or unheard by those other then Aldemar himself.

Not surprised, or bothered in the slightest, Aldemar continued his casual pace, smiling a somewhat wide and cheerful smile. Partially, he had faked it to be polite to the woman across from him, and partially the gray-skinned man that stood by him had made him almost laugh. As despicable and reviling as the creature could be at times, he was not without his personality and interesting side.

"Yes... Qvite vell. I presume you are Evelyn?"

He stopped a few feet in front of her, looking at her politely, in wonder as to how she looked. He assumed from her stature and the way she acted that she was well brought up, of a noble and always comforted way. He did not seem bothered by it, but a pang of wanton dislike clenched his heart. She did not seem like the kind of person he would enjoy to be around.

More enjoyment, in fact, came from the gray-skinned figure that strode by Aldemar's side. He snarled slightly, and continued moving even when his origin had seemed to stop doing so. Moving to within an inch of the woman's face, he glared into the woman's eyes, a look of pure dislike radiating from his red eyes directly into hers.

"Ahh. She makes you angry. I can tell. Me as vell. Ve've always hated pompous pure blooded rich types"

The fiend opened his threateningly animal-like jaw wide, and moved forward, sinking his fangs deep into Eveyln's face. Fortunately for the woman, there would be nothing to be hurt by. The second his lips and fangs touched her skin, they shifted into a black misty dust. Retracting his head, the dust reformed once more into it's original form. Clearly displeased, he snarled once more and let a deep threatening growl linger in his throat. He could not hurt her. The bite would have made her feel very very cold, but no physical hard done. He was material in a sense, but not exactly alive. He was an alternate soul that dwelled within the confines of Aldemar's body.

Aldemar only laughed out loud slightly, reducing it to a light chuckle. He did enjoy the creature's futile attempts. He was not a primitive thing, this gray-fleshed demon, but merely not real enough to fulfill his violent interests, which sometimes made him seem like a trapped animal. He accepted control upon Aldemar's losing consciousness on rare occasions, and sometimes Aldemar allowed him to lend him some of his fury in exchange for consciousness for awhile, but that was where the line was drawn.

"I assume that you are here to baby-sit me, miss?"

He spoke it calmly, not entirely rude, but with enough of a pang of fake pleasure to be noticeable. In a sense mentioning subtly that he had no real interest in being with someone like her. Especially not a partner of a well bred, stuffy nosed knowledgeable type, who he believed would do little more then get in his way. His real partner, the dull hair, ravenous man, seemed to share the same enthusiasm.

Last edited by Aldemar Von Abendroth on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Davenport Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

"Yes, Evelyn D-davenport.."

Evelyn had shivered , and stuttered slightly at the cool breeze, the blouse and skirt she had on did nothing to keep her warm, showing a bit of weakness as she rubbed her upper arms with her hands slowly. Yet seeing him there acting as nothing was chilly made her blink slightly. She removed her hands slowly and studied him for a moment.

'How odd..'

"I assume u-un...."

She froze up her eyes widening from the coldness that took over her body, her arms wraping around her delicate frame. Her skin paling slightly, wondering what was coming over her today.. It was very odd that this was going to her.. She'd have to write it down after..

'Did he..? No.. not possible'

Her voice was now in a soft stutter as she relaxed her pose hoping that would help warm her chilled body. SHe noticed him laughing and raised her visible brow lightly. She made no other action of it, other than the one of minor curiousity.

"M-More rather keep you on t-task.. or f-focused.. either which..Doesn't m-matter..A-Are you chilled at all?"
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

"I believe I am qvite on task miss. In fact I have yet to think of I time i have lead you astray..."

This was rather common. Aldemar never confessed to his crimes. It was all too common for him to take additional time on assignments, or to go out of his way particularly to murder (or purge, as he so put it) other vampires during his missions. Many, if most of the un-necessary ones were and have been nobles. Regardless he seemed never to remember such cases, or so he said.

Meanwhile, the dull hair creature seemed to have taken extreme pleasure in being recognized by the woman. Aldemar's father had been a noble of no small stature, a vampire that controlled cold temperatures. Although he was a half blood, Aldemar did not totally lack the power to still control this. There was a minor, barely noticeable control of the cold given to his inner darkness. Fortunately, Aldemar himself had no control over it, and it rarely got cold enough to produce anything worse then frostbite.

However, this did not stop the devilish gray-skinned man from enjoying the fact that he was in some form of control. Usually he had very little to no change over the being of temperature, yet when the vampire blood in Aldemar grew strong, so did the inner being's minor power over a light chill. It was usually a sign of some sort of violence to soon come.

"Und no. I am qvite temperate. I do not suffer much from heat or cold. But I am qvite sure you have read this already."

The blue haired, fair featured young man gave a slight and polite smirk. He was referring to the fact he was a dhampir. It was surely written somewhere in a file in the hunter association, and judging from the fact that she seemed like a well kept, organized type, that she had found some means to read it. It did not bother him too much, though he rather did dislike it being brought up. He wished it mentioned, frankly, as so it can be dealt with and not spoken of again.

"Hm... yeah... I must agree vith you... she probably read ze file... Hey, do you think I am mentioned on zat file?"

The dull haired creature jerked his head suddenly in the direction of Aldemar. His face hidden behind his grey, almost faded away blue hair, the only signs of an expression seen from the slight squint of his glowing red eyes, and the firm line of his pale lips. The tense mood only lasted a second however, before his firm look turned into a coy and selfish grin.

"No... zey do not know about me do they... good reason too..."

Shifting towards the woman again suddenly, he send his hand spiraling full force though her body. Had it actually been him, she would have been torn clean in half. However, the hand merely broke into black dust as before, scatter though the air, then reformed on the other side. Of course, the creature had been aware this would happen. It had done so time and time before. But he liked doing it none the less. It not only froze their outside, but made their insides cold as well. Nothing dangerous, but it was extremely uncomfortable, and the beast was known for enjoying being a pest at times.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Davenport Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hm. I-i've heard otherwise..Then c-call m-me an..a-assistant.."

She continued to shiver from her previous..frosty bite(Cheeeeeeze..Sorry).Looking towards her Cycle wondering if she had a brought a jacket.. Her mind in jumbles currently as she tried to remember what she brought..

'I think..so..'

"Ah Y-Yes.. lapse in judgement. Forgive me."

She bit her lower lip slightly to keep her teeth from chattering. Feeling a brief moment when she felt warm she stood up a bit straighter. Only to be 'froze' to an even colder amount then before. Letting go of her lower lip and gasping rather louder, she squirmed a bit hoping to warm up.

'Am I getting sick perhaps? Or am I just nervous...?'

She paused at her thought, her shivering ceasing. Was she nervous? A perplexed expression coming upon her features. Nervous? Why that was a silly thought. Why would she be nervous about meeting her new partner, he was a Dhampir.. but that really didn't matter. Who in the society would hurt the Niece to the Head Vampire hunter? Oh now she was just being silly.

She stood a little more coaxed, showing no signs that she was cold except for the occasional shiver or quiver. But she was still freezing.
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Aldemar grinned slightly at her, enjoying her tremendous attempts to keep out the feeling of cold. He had enjoyed this marry little game of cat and mouse using his alternate personality, but this is where he drew the line. Glancing at the dark haired man for a moment, Aldemar wished him silence. Theapparition on the other hand seemed to share different ideas. It moved around the woman for another moment, meaning to take another playful swipe.

Aldemar however, shot him a threatening glance, which seemed to stop him in his midst. Turning slightly towards his blue-haired vessel, his smile quickly faded into a straight line, filled with displeasure. As strong as the gray-haired man was physically, he would never match Aldemar in matter of willpower.

Howing slightly, more so out of mock then any pure respect, the creature backed away, retracting to a nearby shadow, and seeming to face away. He was still there, keeping watch, but he would keep out for now. Aldemar was after all, as much a part of him, as he was of Aldemar; so they shared a somewhat mutual respect for one another. It would redoubtably be an interesting conversation, as the creature never kept quiet for more then a few minutes at a time.

"Shall we take a walk?"

The feeling of cold would soon pass. As the gray haired man was some 6 feet back, and though it was still quite cool, the temperature would return to a moderate temperate level in a matter of a few moments. Aldemar could sense that with the time for idle games having pass (at least for now), that there was no temperature change currently going on in the area. Dhampirs, although remaining temperate at most times, can still sense the difference between hot and cold.

"Perhaps you vould like to see the town as we talk. Ms. Everlyn. That is assuming you trust me not to run off my leash and aimlessly kill the innocent"

Turning slightly, his black jacket still resting on his shoulder regally, the Dhampir glared over his shoulder at her, waiting for her to be ready. The word leash was said with an incredible scorn in it. It was clear that Aldemar has never liked people, or company for that matter. He has grow accustomed to his inner demon, though he had known him for about a hundred years. The time frame was incomparable. Perhaps if Ms. Evalyn would keep his company for a hundred years, he would grow fond of her too. Fortunately, he took a great pleasure in the fact that humans died incomparably early to him.

Last edited by Aldemar Von Abendroth on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Davenport Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:50 pm

"A-Alright..One moment though.."

Evelyn had whispered, going to her bike quickly and digging through her bag and pulling out a sweater, rather large for her body but she didn't mind as she slid it on quickly, snuggling into it a bit. SHe was -very- happy that she had it. Believeing she was sick in the back of her mind.

'That's a bit better..'

SHe thought as she did it up, pulling her hair out as she tugged a cord, the once large sweater now forming to her body.
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Aldemar continued to walk slowly down the street, in the same direction from which he had came. His light black shoes tapped evenly against the cold stone floor of the street. The sun cast long shadows across the street, outlining Aldemar in deep black. It was abnormally quiet. As the sun set, most people were in their dorms or within their homes at this time, with friends or family, spending the evening calmly. However, on the street, where the two unlikely partners sat, there was little warmth.

"Did you know..."
Aldemar began in a calm monotone voice, looking melodramatically at the setting sun. "That all creatures: humans, vampires, dhampires, ghouls... ve are no different from dogs?"

At this, the young man turned his head in her direction. His face was stern, but not aggressive in any way. He was not directing it at her, or as an insult, but as a general statement. Without a hint of scorn or distaste, his hazel eyes reflected with a somewhat bright glow, managing to outline despite his black form. Shifting back towards the sun, he loosened his shoulder to untense his muscles.

"Ven it comes down to it all, it's that simple. There are different races, species and breeds. Pure breeds, half breeds, mixed breeds. Strong breeds und weak breeds. Ve are nothing but dogs... each Vith our masters, and our fangs, and claws. Vith our hungers and loyalties..."

He finished saying it, his voice calm through and though. Seeing that the moment had passed, he cracked his neck patiently, and lifted his black suit jacket from his shoulder, sliding it comfortably on. It had grown somewhat chillier, not because of the gray-haired creature, but because the sun was going down.

Speaking off, the second man, his red ember eyes barely visible from the shadows, nodded slightly and ponderously from his place several feet away. He enjoyed the concept and idea, and understood where he was coming from. That, and part of what was said was due to the man's own conversations with Aldemar over the years. A slight smirk on his face, he soon turned towards Eveyln. He wondered how exactly she would react to the situation. The last time Aldemar had posed this statement, it was to a noble. The result ending with the unfortunate vampire's head being splattered against the nearby wall.

Realistically, it was a test, a judge of Evelyn's character. He was un-noticeably placing her on the spot, wondering whether or not she was cable of understanding things such as this. Normally he would wait many months before placing such riddle of his life experience into play, but seeing as she was forced onto him, he hoped to push it sooner. If she understood anything from where he was coming from, perhaps he would make the effort not to be so un-willingly cruel and rash with her.

The monstrosity, on the other hand, seemed to believe otherwise.

"Prepare to be disappointed..."
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Davenport Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Evelyn rubbed her arms softly as she she watched the sun, it had always somewhat soothed her. The orange yellow and reddish colours. But it had saddened her as well, it was like, fading comfort as the sun went down. The bright ball of gas wouldn't be able to see you through and warm you anymore, leaving only the moon and the stars for light. She felt a shiver rush up her spine as she thought about it in such a dreary way.

'Evelyn, there is a task at hand.'

She thought to herself perking up as she listened to Aldemar's concept. Blinking softly at the truth behind it. It was all very true.. She furrowed her brow as she thought about it, as if putting herself in the position of a 'dog' in her mind. Not to her surprise she found herself agreeing moreso with him as she envisioned it.

"Agreed.. Dogs that are all treated differently.. Pure breed, Pampered social, spoiled. Half and mixed, all treated weaker and weaker than the ones of pure.. The weakest being left to die or go insane.. Leaving them with the only hope that someone will be kind enough to give them a quick and painless death.. to only drag on with no avail.."

Her voice grew quieter as she spoke what she thought, Almost in spite of herself.. Making her sigh softly as she stroked her hair back lightly. Revealing her left eye to the dim light for a brief moment, until her bangs fell back down on it. Covering it again.
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm

"oooooh, hohohoho..."

The gray haired man cackle slightly from his corner. He had greatly enjoyed the reply, as he was filled to the brim with mirth. But more so, he had loved how dark and gloomy it had been spoken. He liked such things; overly dark and dreary concepts that would bother most people. However that was not what he had enjoyed most.

Aldemar did not shift for a moment. He sat there gazing at the sun for a moment, lost in an almost ever-lasting chain of thought. He broke it in a moment, turning towards her, shifting his head slightly. By now the sun had almost set. The sky and surrounding shone a dulled bright orange and a lavender purple from the gloaming sky.

"And you assume that the best thing, as you state it, is to let ze lesser of ze dogs die, and allow the pure-bloods to let them do with as they wish? Or do you wish to imply that the dog of lesser blood must grovel for it's scraps. Or perhaps it is best that it gnaw at itself in its hunger?"

He shot her a warning glance, noting that she should take into close consideration what she was would say next. He was strangely subsided for someone so rhetorical and philosophical at the moment. He seemed like her was repeating an old exercise over and over, clearly bored with always arriving at the same answer. But his words were not without enough of a pang of threat as to verify he wished the answer to be considered seriously.

"Or do you expect dogs that are placed on the streets, to learn to adapt, else wise be considered useless?"

He folded his arms across his chest, looking back at her calmly and collectively. He was just interested in seeing the answer to this one question that was ponderously on his mind. After this he would likely leave her alone. After all, this was one of the longest conversations he had ever had, and he was beginning to dislike that fact steadily as the seconds passed.

Meanwhile, the darker man continued to smile and chuckle. Somewhat somber of having not seen the girl hurt, he allowed himself to be convinced that he did not hurt humans (which he in fact did not, despite his desire to). For now he was content watching the situation unravel.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Davenport Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm

"Not at all. Killing them would be inhumane.. I'd rather to see them taking in.. Brought back to health.. Care for them, the pureblood has no right to trample on the other being like itself. We all end up the same in the end. So why should they treat lesser worse then them...Then again, there are those pureblood that act so high and mighty they'd never consider such a thing."

Evelyn said softly, feeling as if something was tearing at her heart as she said this. Just envisioning this hurt her.. Trampling others, treating them like trash.. It's wrong... She furrowed her brow a bit as she thought to herself..

'That's not me..but...could it be..'

She shook the thought out of her head, she knew she could be considered a pureblood.. but she couldn't do that to others.. She gave him a glance, nothing showing in her gaze, perhaps thought but that was the extent of it. She returned her eyes to the the soft lavender of the clouds, taking in the colour. It relieved her a bit. The colour soothing to the eyes, not that her other surroundings weren't it was just they didn't give her a sense of security mere buildings easily torn down with fire, and destruction.. then again.. what can't be..
Evelyn Davenport
Evelyn Davenport
Vampire Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldemar Von Abendroth Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

Aledmar nodded slightly, seeming to dwell on what she had said. He glanced out towards the sun, as it clearly melded into the horizon. The shades of purple and orange turned into a dark blue and violet, mixing with a newly formed black. It would be no more then a few minutes until the sun would set completely, and the night would come.

Suddenly filled with a feeling of disgust as to the length and subject of conversation, Aldemar turned towards her. With the sun having set, his appearance was somewhat shaded, but well shown, no longer faded away to black against the sun.

"You humans. I have lived for almost a century und a half; and if a human vas to live tvice my age, they would still know half as much...."

He smiled at her, a mix of cocky attitude, and polite conversation. He wasn't offending her directly, or humans. He was merely stating that the answers one said were never as simple as one would assume. He had, after all, lived long enough to answer certain questions or aspects of life.

Turning back in the direction of the now no longer visible sun, he began a steady walk forward. Faster then before, but not altogether furiously fast. He was moving at a pace to which she could easily catch up. Moving out a dozen meters or so, he turned back towards her, glancing at her over his shoulder. He raised his hand and lavishly waved her towards him.

"Come on. Ve have things to do, and i do not wish to vaste the time vith such idle useless chit-chat".

The same similar mood filled the young man's face as before. A comfortable yet stern look, short of a smile, and not exactly angry enough to reflect a scowl. Still, both aspects of it remained. He did not seemed at all affected by the conversation, other then an obvious distaste for having talked so long; not showing whether her answer had bothered him or not.

"Time for vork eh?"

It had been many long minutes since the gray-skinned, dull haired man had spoken. His devilish smile and smug haunting persona shone now as it did before, yet the temperature did not drop like before. He had other things on his mind. For now, there seemed like there was something to do, as he brushed of his similar suit jacket and black pants. He disappeared in a heartbeat and re-appeared beside Aldemar, leaning up against the man's back, glancing back at the woman, waiting for her (somewhat impatiently) to hurry up.
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Aldemar Von Abendroth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down