Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate.

3 posters

Go down

A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate. Empty A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate.

Post by Yuko Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Yuko walked into the library, once again in one of her more elegant outfits. This time, she had on a rich red dress, tight on her waist with a low corset and the back plunged to her waist line, the dress its self reached down to her toes, a short train following her on the ground. Her hair was set in lovely bun like style, with two red coloured hair pins holding it up, a red cloth falling from each and billowed with every step she took. Yuko look around with serious eyes, a slight frown on her face as she came to a shelf, shuffling though the thick book's with almost zero interest at first. Then a title caught her eye.

"De Lerro La Sangre Rosa"? That's odd.....

Her eyes widdened and she picked up the thick book, thumbing gently though the delicate pages. Reading the Spanish expertly as she leaned against the tall shelf, not paying attention to the world outside of her "bubble".
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate. Empty Re: A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate.

Post by Saki Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Saki pressed her back to a bookshelf near by the other and began to pant slightly. Not that she needed too.. but it was best if she stayed in act. More tears trickling down her ivory cheeks as she rammed her head back against the books, and relaxed her body letting her slide to the floor. She felt her body adjusting into the position she took as she slept.. Even though most would be ugly at this moment.. she looked angelic. Tempting to a male (Or female if they swung that way), her left leg was straight out and her right leg was bent at the knee. She was using her upper armas a pillow, laying on her side. Her tense body relaxing slowly as she took the position. Her complexion was as..graceful and delicate as ever, being that she had soft pale skin, her face flushed.. however her eyes never turned red from tears..

'I wish.. I wish I wasn't so...'

She paused for a moment and sensed... and imperfection.. but that did not matter right now.. so long as she stay to herself..

'I wish I wasn't me.. weak useless.. who would like a girl whom drinks your blood..but isn't anything special..'

This was a lie.. seeing as she easily won beauty pagents within the village compaired to other human girls.. without entering.. It was just the way she smile shyly and avoided them, that would give her first place, but alas. She did not accept the attention..nor reject it.. more.. avoid it.
Saki
Saki
Admin

https://vampire---knight.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate. Empty Re: A Meeting between two Ladies and hardly a Gentleman, A random encounter created by the Lady of Fate.

Post by Yuko Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Yuko's head sudeenly jerked up from her book as a wish created a stabbing sensation in her cheek. She raised her hand and rubbed it absently. She looked around slowly, her hair fluttering slightly.

A wish has been made....

She whispered. She closed the book gently, placing it carefully back into the shelves. She then turned around and faced the room, her eyes closing as she concentrated, her foot lefted, she was using her power to guide her.....to a crying girl. She looked down at Saki, who was laying on the floor behind the bookcase Yuko had been leaning on. She smiled calmly, and knelt. Her hand went out and gently stroked the girls tear streaked face.

I can tell you are one of my own kind child....now what has you so worked up?

Yuko smiled warmly, her hands lifting Saki's face so she could look at it. Her eyes widdened, but then returned to normal.

Ah...your Saki-chan correct?
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Saki opened her eyes exhausted, her expression looked saddened, she wasn't pushing away the attention the older looking woman was paying her..She look lifeless almost, believeing she was a mistake for a student.. a being.. if she was anymore.. She looked towards the woman. Smiling weakly and speaking softly, as if it were hoarse from years upon years of drinking harsh and strong alcohols. Her eyes gazing along the floor, her cheeks slightly flushed.

"A-Ah..hai..Y-you are..?"

She whispered softly, her gaze returning to Yuko, a half smile on her lips,,
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Yuko smiled, keeping the girls face head in her left hand. Her black hair pooled around her feet, the streamers bells tinkling as she leaned forwards, looking into the girls eyes.

I am Yuko. I'm in the Night Class like you.
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 am

As Saki slams the book into his chest, Hibari almost instantly increases his guard. Blocking it using his tonfas, Hibari averts his eyes to follow her movement and quickly runs after her. In Hibari's opinion, she just made a big mistake. She just attacked him, a prefect, and the head of the Disciplinary Committee. She won't get away with that.

As expected..... she's waiting for when I'm off guard....

Stopping his steps as he caught Yuko and Saki on his eyes, Hibari takes his stance. Two girls.... and he never saw them during the Day Class. And from what Saki just did to her..... he's quite aware that the students from the Night Class are not one to underestimate. Must be.... the other woman must be a student from the Night Class just like Saki. Glancing at Saki then to Yuko, Hibari narrows his eyes as he raise the tonfas on his hands.

"Another student from the Night Class, I suppose?"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Yuko looked at him, barely turning her head. She studied him silently for a moment then she stood slowly, bringing Saki up with her. Her hand firmly on the girls arm. Her black hair swirled around her legs as she turned her face away from the boy and looked at Saki again.

Poor girl.....This is probably the boy who made her cry....so....

She looked him straight in the eye, her eyes unusually cool and unconcerned at her own safety as he held his weapon up. She walked towards him, stopping only a metre away.

Yes....I am from the Night Class....

She looked from him to Saki and back again. Her outfit bright in the light of the library, and her eyes darkened slightly.

Tell me...boy...are you the one who made this girl cry?
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 am

"She's the one crying by herself."

Hibari answers coldly, still keeping his offensive stance towards Yuko and even increases his caution when she walks closer to him.

"I was just asking her some things, but then she cried and runaway. I don't even know what happened to her until she cried."

Spinning the tonfa on his right hand a few times, Hibari then holds it tightly as he quickly uses it to point at Yuko. Almost as if seeing through Yuko, his eyes are somehow cold and merciless, he's ready to take down anyone.

"But that's no matter. What are you doing with her?"
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 am

Yuko's lip twitched and stretched into a smirk as her eyes cooled. She turned away to stroke Saki's cheek tenderly. She smiled kindly at her then turned back towards Hibari, her amber gaze cool once again. She showed no reaction to his obvious threat, she could just snap the tonfa's with her pinky finger if she so saw fit, especially if he did end up attacking her.

Her wish attracted me to her, and one must comfort and protect their own kind child, so that civilization may prosper and grow...though I'm sure you have no idea what I mean...considering your so eager to jump the gun and attack a lady. And I will guess that the reason Saki-chan started crying was becasue of your very apparent agression towards our kind. She's such a shy girl....and your such a bulldog...Alas. One cannot teach an old dog new tricks you see.

She snorted quietly into her hand, her long sleeve covering the lower half of her face. She frowned slightly,her mind somewhere else for a moment as her eyes clouded, but then they cleared and she looked back to Hibari and stepped forward again. Studying his face.
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 am

[ the reply sure took sometime~ >:3 ]

"Just because you're a witch and able to grant wishes... you think you're so strong?"

Hibari speaks quietly, not even moving because he's quite able to understand what was Yuko talking about. She was referring to him and Saki, teasing him about making her cry. Before doing that, doesn't she had the chance to actually ask her about what -actually- happened?

'Her wish attracted me to her' means that she's something like a witch who's able to grant wishes made by people.

Sighing in annoyance, Hibari narrows his eyes before slowly lowering the tonfas on his hand. Even a witch hardly scares Hibari.

"Aggression? Don't make me laugh. Just because your 'kind' is different than mine... and just because my acts to find out more about her without forgetting to protect myself... you judged so quickly about me? Blunter than I expected to be."
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

((Ooc: Continue on,I'll come back later.))

Saki felt herself looking at her watch and gasped, and gave a feign (yet realistic look) of shock.She wipe her eyes and jumped up with a flail.

"G-Gomenasai! I-I-I have class."

She wiped her eyes dry from tears and tried to seem composed though she was just looking for an escape from embarressment. Bowing a few times and running out, being quite fast on her feet as she turned left and exit.

Exit- To the village..
Saki
Saki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Yuko half turned as Saki fled, boredom once more her main mood as she barely heard what the boy had said. She turned away, going back to the shelf where she'd found "De Lerro Sangre Rosa", gently removing the book from the shelf once more. Her hair fluttered lightly as she walked towards the Librarian, completely ignoring Hibari.

I'll talk to Saki-chan again later I suppose....prehaps for tea?

She gave the book to the present Librarian, leaning against the counter as she waited for the book to be signed out. She suddenly remembered Daisuke and looked around for him, but he wasn't in sight.

Now where is that child......Run off to play again...?

She took the book back as it was presented to her and smiled kindly at the Librarian, turing away and clentched the precious book to her chest. She looked at Hibari and smirked, saying nothing, she spun on her heel and left the library.

(( Exit~ to the....village probably XD))
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Kyouya Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

"Another pathetic students from the Night Class.... not even standing for theirselves. Such weaklings..."

Hibari's about to crush something but then holds himself. Those weaklings doesn't even deserve seeing his powers. Pulling out his Box Weapon, the tonfas sucked back into it and Hibari shrugs. He needs a place to relax his minds now... somewhere where he could sleep with no one bothering him.

......... the village would be good.
Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down