Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisuke - Slavey for Yuko-sama.

2 posters

Go down

Daisuke - Slavey for Yuko-sama. Empty Daisuke - Slavey for Yuko-sama.

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Fullname: Daisuke (Great Helper) Akihiko (Bright prince)

Nicknames: Dai, Slave-boy (Only for Yuko-sama)

Date of birth/Age: September 22th, 1908 (101, Appears in his teens. 17-19)

Canon/OC: OC

Category: Night Class

Species: Vampire

Level: Rank C

Abilities/Powers: He retains all the attributes of a vampire, enhanced speed, strength, charm and intellegence. His voice, he can use it as a weapon as well as hand to hand combat, he sings a certain song for long enough, He can either knock you out or make you disoriented. He can also summon companions with his songs, none too strong. He can summon however: Bats, to allow him to confuse you as to where he is, not really attack-like bats. Rodents of all shapes and forms, to swarm the oppenent.

General Appearance: Daisuke - Slavey for Yuko-sama. 1_210228323l

Personality: Daisuke really isn't that complicated, seeing as he has to follow Yuko around like a slave and go off to do her bidding. But in general he's rather cheerful, obidient, quiet. Having one of that smiles that just lights up his face, he takes advantage of it whenever he can. He is also a gentleman, apologizing profusily over minimal things, but he can be a bit playful. A bit of a flirt you could say but it's all in good fun, he doesn't wish to hurt anyone. However, behind his cheery exterior there is a sad man, wondering about his past.. There will be times when he will just sit in his room and look out into the rain, not listening to the calls of his Mistress and just hearing the patter of the rain on the window pane. He does suffer flashbacks of his past, which cause him to collapse to the floor and convulse. By the way he's Bi, homophobe? Suck it up.

History:

Daisuke was born in a small unnamed village to the north, he lived with his family of six. He was called “Daisuke” because his family wanted him to do something useful with his life. They smiled and agreed, and so he was named.

He loved to work on the family farm, he was strong for such a young man of fifteen, soon, the noble princess of the larger city, Sierra, saw to it that he would become her servant. Paid a great amount, Daisuke's family could not argue, for that years crop had been scarce, and a drought was coming.

"Son....You have to go." his father said sadly to him, Daisuke's mother crying behind him.

So, for the sake of his family, Daisuke went. He arrived at the castle, and immediately he was trained and properly groomed. He took to the lessons well, always a fast learner he took it in stride. And soon, he learned to listen and nod politely, never speaking to her lady or her parents. He made friends amoung the other servants, a boy named Airo Ichihana. They talked in the kichen with the other servants when the Lady and her parents had no need for their company,

Despite being away from home, Daisuke was happy.

But then....on the day Daisuke turned seventeen, a royal diner turned into a bloodbath. Her lady and her parents where all killed, ripped though by men and women with red eyes.....looking on in horror Daisuke scream and fled. He didn't get far before they incircled him. He closed his eyes for the pain to come as they chuckled aorund him.......but it didn't come.

He slowly opened his eyes, and standing their was one of her Ladies guests, a woman whom he had noted earlier for being very young, but being very beautiful. Her hand had blood on it, and drops stained her clothes as she blurred, and the last demon fell at her hand. She turned to look at him slowly, her eyes an amber colour as she brought her bloodened hand to her mouth, sucking on the tips slowly. She came towards him, and kneeled in front of him,

"Are you okay child?" She asked calmly, her eyes searching his.

He looked at her with wide eyes, nodding slowly, "Yes Milady...''

She smiled kinidly at him, and Daisuke felt something flutter in his heart. She stood again, turing away, "Such a pity,,,,the lady and her parents....lost....simply because Level E's got though the gate....." She looked at him, I shall be talking my leave then."

He suddenly stood, Wait Milady!

I wish to come with you! He thought desperately.

She looked at him, wincing slightly as she held a hand to her face, "You have a wish...what is it?"

He looked at her, blinking, "I wish to come with you Milady!"

She smiled, "That, I can grant...for one thing...."

"Anything!" He said loudly, looking at her pleadingly.

She smiled, "You have to swear to serve me for eternity."

He took her hand and knelt kissing it, "Yes Milady."

She brought him up to his full height, "My name is Yuko, nice to meet you Daisuke.

He smiled, "Yuko-sama....
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Location : Following Yuko-sama with yet another one of her treasures. Ugh,

Back to top Go down

Daisuke - Slavey for Yuko-sama. Empty Re: Daisuke - Slavey for Yuko-sama.

Post by Yuuki Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Approved
Yuuki
Yuuki
Admin

Back to top Go down