Vampire Knight: La Sangre Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.)

2 posters

Go down

Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.) Empty Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.)

Post by Yuko Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Yuko walked into the village, looking around for Daisuke. She sensed he was here, but couldn't figure out exactly where. She'd changed outfits before she left the school, she now wore her uniform, though slightly modified. Her skirt was shorter than others, and the neck was open, revealing her cleavage for the Village to see. Her hair was now in two buns on top of her head, her bangs in her face as usual. She looked around impathiently.

Where is that child.....?

She finally gave up on her eyes sight alone, her hands cupped around her mouth.

DAISUKE-KUN!
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.) Empty Re: Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.)

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Daisuke had his forehead against the glass as he gazed into the department store, looking at the visual kei outfits, wanting one sooo baddly. His fingers tapping against the window, running his fingers through his brown hair slowly. He then jumped as he heard his mistress calling for him just down the street. He quickly picked up his bag and ran to where he had heard her voice. He had finally spooted her and walked over calmly, getting down on one knee and outreaching his hand to grasp one of her's, bowing his head softly.

"Yes Yuko-sama."

He looked up at his mistress with clear brown eyes and a slight smirk on his lips. He couldn't help but admire how she looked right now.

"May I say you look radiant today, Yuko-sama."
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Location : Following Yuko-sama with yet another one of her treasures. Ugh,

Back to top Go down

Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.) Empty Re: Finding Nemo....(Finding Daisuke actually.)

Post by Yuko Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Yuko smiled at Daisuke, her hair tumbling over her shoulders as she bent down, putting one hand on his head.

Why thank you Daisuke-kun, why you were out here?

She straightened, bringing him up with her so not to attract stares. She brought him over to a small cafe, sitting them down at one of the tables closest to the street.

A drink Daisuke-kun?
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

"Ah yes please Yuko-sama."

Daisuke smiled warmly and rested his elbow on the table and closed his fist loosely, resting his chin on his fist softly and gazing at his master. A smirk curling at his lips.

"Nee, Yuko-sama, how do you get your outfit designed like so?"

He said obviously meaning to make her flush, but He knew she only flushed when she drank sake or blood. But Blood was seldom for now. He hopped off his seat since he was in a casual outfit. and stretched a bit, revealing his a bit of his muscled stomach.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Yuko smirked and waved her hand to a waitress, who came over immediately. She spoke her orders for both of them quietly and the young woman fluttered away. Yuko turned back and looked at the stretching Daisuke. She yawned slightly, a frown on her face as others stared at the two of them. She didn't want any attention.

I do it by my own hands, Now sit Daisuke.

She ordered briskly, waving one pale hand at him as she tried to put the umbrella in the middle of the table up at the same time.

Stupid thing...I'd try harder....but I don't want to break it.....
Yuko
Yuko
Rank B

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 pm

As soon as he was commanded, he sat down, legs crossed, and helped her open the umbrella with ease, he placed his hand ontop of her's as he did so. Seeing nothing wrong with being stared at by other people. Quite used to it.

"Better Yuko-sama?"

Daisuke then looked at his watch, and groaned. He needed to get to the dorms Pronto.

"Gomenasai, Mistress Yuko. But I must take a leave. Don't miss me."

He took her hand from the umbrella and kissed it warmly, a charming smile on his lips. He then stood up and opened his bag, placing a rose decoration in her hair. It was red like her eyes, surrounded by Baby's breath. Taking one long strand of her hair that she had left down and placed it to his lips. Then bowing respectfully.

"Beautiful Yuko-sama."

He let her hair go and made his way back to the academy.

exit >- ???
Daisuke
Daisuke
Rank C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down